GLOBE VENTURES HAS MOVED!

by - August 19, 2017

So first things first thank you to everyone who has visited my blog in the last couple of months that it's been up. It was definitely a work in progress and slowly but surely I got it to a point that I was somewhat content with. However, that didn't last long and I realized that the blogger/blogspot platform wasn't the best way to go. I've decided to move everything over to a brand new blog that I've created with Wordpress instead where I have more freedom to create things to look the way that I truly want them to. My new blog still bears the same name and all blog post that were originally on here have been moved over to the new page. Content will continue in the same direction that I've been going with but it'll just be on a cleaner and more put together blog. 
Thank you for your continued support and I hope to find some of you over on my new blog! 

Click here to be redirected to the new and improved globeventures! 

You May Also Like

0 comments